Injection Moulding Machine and Process Engineering Equipment Information
Bluemay has a long history of investment in plant and machinery to cope not only with present needs but also to be ready for the future, and if necessary we are ready to purchase a new machine to cope with one customer’s specific requirements.
Our current range of Battenfeld, Arburg and Boston Matthews machines enables Bluemay to offer customers a few samples or multi-thousand component production runs, and includes:
- Operator-free 2 minute mould changes, giving greater flexibility of operation and reduced set up costs
- Automatic monitoring of product quality
- Automatic process control via “closed loop” systems
- SPC production data support for quality control
- Machines from 7 tonnes to 200 tonnes
- Shot weight from less than 1g to 200g
- Gravimax Blenders for precision colorant and additive blending
An extensive range of ancillary equipment means Bluemay also offers melt flow index testing, desiccant drying, precision colour dosing and steam moisturising/conditioning.
Call the technical Sales Team on 01380 821811 to discuss your needs.