Bluemay endeavours always to operate and conduct its operations in an ethical and considerate way. We publish our policies regarding issues that increasingly affect all businesses, especially in manufacturing.
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Mission Statement
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Employment General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Conflict Minerals
- Environmental Statement
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Dignity at Work and Equal Opportunities Statement
- Ethical, Bribery and Anti-corruption Statement
Click on the links below to download the latest revision of Bluemay policies, incorporating Bluemay Multicap:
(Downloads are in PDF form which require appropriate software)
Bluemay complies fully with COSHH requirements and we will answer requests for specific information – please contact us with your enquiry.